jQuery Tap version 1.1.4
A jQuery plugin that creates a click alternative for touch enabled browsers. Click events on touch devices do not work the best. There is a 300ms delay from when you release your finger to the time the click event is triggered. This behavior is not desired. What is nice about this plugin, and what makes it different from other plugins, is that it takes advantage of jQuery's special event API, so you can use jQuery.on to bind events. And, because the event is bound through jQuery's on API, you can take advantage of namespaces and delegate events.
22 May 2014 version 1.1.4
- Version bump to v1.1.4
- Move tap options to a configurable object that can be externally modified (jQuery.tap). #21
- Only track left mouse clicks. Resolves #21
28 Apr 2014 version 1.1.3
- Lower max delta for tap. Resolved #3
- Version bump
- Fix emulated mouse events that take a while to dispatch from triggering another tap event. Resolves #13
13 Mar 2014 version 1.1.2
- Version bump
- Remove hook into jQuery's special event API. This hook was unnecessary and caused an error if a tap event was bound before `document.body` was accessible. Now, `Tab.enable` is called when the document is ready. Resolves #14
16 Feb 2014 version 1.1.1
23 Jan 2014 version 1.1.0
- Set temp directory for gh-pages task
- Add grunt clean task to remove gh-page folders created.
- Fix version for plugins.jquery.com
- Update .gitignore
- Add github pages task in grunt file
- Fix text error
- Bump version
- Fix text
- Add example for preventDefault
- Update readme
- Slim down tracked values (TOUCH_VALUES).
- Listen to both touch and mouse events se browsers that support both can use either. Add jquery event normalizer to normalize touch/mouse jQuery.Event properties. Refactor how desktop detects tap events - it now uses mousedown/up events so it respects the same parameters as the touch events.
- Add grunt for build tasks.
- If not a touch event, us jQuery.Event props when creating the tap event. Resolves #9.
- Cleanup JSDocs (convert to YUIDocs) Simplify mouse vs touch functionality. Refactor how click events are tracked to match how touch events are tracked: a single click handler on the body.
14 Oct 2013 version 1.0.2
- Remove jquery lib (use remote link)
- Fix #5 pull request not being included in version 1.0.1. Resolves #7
19 Aug 2013 version 1.0.1
20 Jan 2013 version 0.9.6
Fit mobile devices. Uses CSS3 transform and transition for smooth touch sliding. Touch slide left...
Hook into jQuery fix hook API to copy over touch event properties into jQuery.Event.
A jQuery plugin for smooth image exploration. Part of the formstone library.
Selectify is a UI overlay for select elements which does not screw up your events.
Smooth cross-browser pan and zoom plugin (mobile and desktop). Use CSS3 transitions on compatible...
HexaFlip visualizes arrays as cube interfaces.
A touch focused slider. With acceleration and easily configurable. Now it is in beta phase and any...
Create Chrome-styled context menus (right-click menus) for any element.
jCanvas brings jQuery's powerful syntax and capability to the HTML5 canvas. Quickly create...
The bridge from jQuery to PHP, and vice-versa through AJAX. Using event delegation, forms and...
jQuery plugin for in-place image cropping (zoom & pan, as opposed to select and drag). This...
jTap - additional event for jQuery processing touching to screen on touch devices. Those who are...
jQuery plugin for partial loading non essential DOM elements
Allows useful callbacks to be fired upon elements scrolling into and out of view from both the top...
jQuery plugin that implements custom Swipe event (it depends of HammerJS...
Allows useful callbacks to be fired at set "breakpoints" or window sizes reached upon...
jQuery.eye is a jQuery plugin for monitoring changes made to elements' DOM or CSS properties as...
A jQuery plugin for adding an easy 'are you sure' confirmation pop-up before an event handler is...
Adds a "keystop" event which triggers once the user has stopped typing in an input for a...
Bootstrap Image Gallery is an extension to blueimp Gallery, a touch-enabled, responsive and...