Tagtacular version 0.8.6
Tagtacular is a tag manager plugin for displaying, adding, and removing tags related to an entity. These are tags like the tags you might input for a Tumblr or WordPress post, for example, or any number of other use cases. Tagtacular is easy to setup and get started with. It also has many flexible configuration options to make tag management work exactly the way you envision for your site. The documentation and example code are extensive and kept current with every change. Check out the demo page.
29 Apr 2014 version 1.0.0
- rebranding this as 1.0.0, the first declared stable release, as it feels like this is stable enough to merit the designation now.
- New configLimitToExisting option to restrict user to existing tags (but still allow them to use the autocomplete)
08 Jul 2013 version 0.8.5
- fixed a bug where the systems tag list wouldn't be correctly deduped if given redundant tags in the entity tags list
- another tiny tweak of the examples html
- tweaks on the examples page
- 0.8.5 and later versions will be licensed under the MIT License, the same open source license jQuery and jQueryUI use
- new placeholder text setting
07 Jul 2013 version 0.8.1
- New classes to make it easier to style edit and view tags differently and fixed a bug with no preventDefault() on switch mode buttons causing a page jitter
- retagging to update index.html download link
- fixing some permissions
- the input element is now type="text". entityTypes now have some support.
02 Jul 2013 version 0.8.0
30 Jun 2013 version 0.7.5
- Adding my manifest.
29 Jun 2013 version 0.7.2
- some minor cleanup
- some more code comments to help readability
- Fixed bug about mode change swallowing flash message and the focus bug where the input text would get highlighted rather than the cursor being set to the end of the text.
- removed unused code and updated the nocache value in examples page
- Finished reworking how flash messages work (for now).
- Work in progress on overhauling how default flash messages work. The default alarts caused trouble with keypress events, and would be a solution a real web sit would be unlikely to desire anyway. Validation now much easier to customize by passing a validation string. You can still pass a callback if that's not sufficient.
MagicSuggest is a multiple selection auto suggest combo box for Bootstrap 3.
jQuery Tag Cloud looking like a 3d sphere. 3d animated tag cloud generated from an array. you can...
jQuery plugin providing a Twitter Bootstrap user interface for managing tags.
A jQuery plugin to create tag input fields, which works nicely with Twitter Typeahead.js and...
A nice and tidy tag manager.
Selectize is a jQuery-based custom <select> UI control. Useful for tagging, contact lists,...
Displays tags as a 3D rotating tag cloud using an HTML5 canvas
.once() method for adding behaviors or classes once.
jQuery plugin, for responsive pages, to set tags to same height. Happens during/after browser...
Advanced tagging/tokenizing plugin for input fields with a focus on keyboard and copy-paste support.
Date picker and range selector with scrollable months instead of paged
A tags manager, with this plugin a input field is used to collect tags and rendered as tags.
jQuery plugin to tagging like a charm!
Tag Handler is a jQuery plugin used for managing tag-type metadata. This plugin is a fork and...
jQuery plugin to ransforms a <select> into a cross-browser input field to manage tags
Selective provides multiple selection with autocomplete: a list to which items may be added by...
jQuery plugin to turn a HTML select into an auto-suggesting, tagging widget
A powerful and lightweight tag editor plugin for jQuery.
jQuery plugin for tag input fields supporting different ui-styles
Smart show your hot tags, similar with tag cloud.