Smooth Image Loading version 1.0.4
A jQuery plugin to load images sequentially, thereby ensuring smoothness of prevalent loading animations.
25 Jan 2014 version 1.0.2
- Updated version.
- Added the jquery.json plugin whatever. Yep.
- Realised I was a little too quick with the copypasta earlier. Abott.
- Added a couple of comments. You know. Butt.
- Removed the long-butt description of use, since it's in the README now. Butt.
- Wrote some more stuff, I think.
- Found out by mistake how to insert block quotes. I'm pretty tired right now.
- Expanded the description a little bit. Calm as Hindu cows.
- Added the minified version of the plugin as well. Oxygen gets you high.
- Added sil.js to the repository. Yep.
Lazy Load XT is mobile-oriented, fast and extensible jQuery plugin for lazy loading of images,...
The fast and lightweight Lazy plugin for jQuery loads specified images and backgrounds in view...
jQuery plugin to lazy load images.
Smooth cross-browser pan and zoom plugin (mobile and desktop). Use CSS3 transitions on compatible...
Allows to transform classic website into a dynamic, ultrafast page, based on content loading using...
Delay loading of images in long web pages. Images outside of viewport wont be loaded before user...
jQuery plugin for partial loading non essential DOM elements
Find out when your images have loaded - imageloader provides callbacks, chainable syntax and...
A jquery plug-in to encourage progressive enhancement of markup inside <noscript> tags.
jQuery plugin that makes it possible to use many heavier images as full screen background slider...
this is a simple image preloader plugin.
A very lightweight jQuery plugin to lazy load images.
Projector creates slideshows by progressively enhancing a list of items. Projector handles images...
It takes each element and turns it into a full-page element stacked on top of each other. The user...
A jQuery plugin to lazy load those darn slow Youtube iframe videos
Multi-functional image preloader plugin for jQuery
If you load your posts which has gist embed dynamically, the plugin is just for you.
Triggers an appear event, indicating an element is now within the window or any scrollable...
jQuery plugin to react on elements entering or nearing the visible area.