Pronto version 3.0.14
A jQuery plugin for faster page loads. Part of the formstone library.
11 May 2014 version 3.0.14
- Adding 'jump' option; Fixing docs;
12 Mar 2014 version 3.0.12
- Fixing bug with loading errors (404, etc); Updating demo;
11 Mar 2014 version 3.0.10
05 Feb 2014 version 3.0.9
- Fixing data checks;
21 Jan 2014 version 3.0.8
- Fixing issue with event propagation.
19 Jan 2014 version 3.0.7
- Fixing gruntfile
11 Jan 2014 version 3.0.5
- Updating build scripts;
- Fixing demo; Updating grunt file;
- Fixing even namespace - example: load.pronto is now to pronto.load (caused weird issues with window loading *facepalm*); Updating grunt file
07 Jan 2014 version 3.0.4
- Adding notes about analytics tackers; Fixing event docs; Fixing bower ignores;
- Fixing window scope inside closure; Fixing issues with analytics objects because of the window scope;
- Adding Universal analytics support - now supports Legacy, Universal and Tag Manager (defaults to Universal w/o Tag Manager).
05 Jan 2014 version 3.0.2
- Fixing demo; Documenting events;
03 Jan 2014 version 3.0.0
- Fixing render bug.
- Better documentation; Grunt automation; Scripts now linted; Switched from closure compiler to uglyfy; Ratcheting up version to 3.0.0 for consolidation and launch of Formstone.it Removed 'supported' public method; Removed 'requestDelay' option and timer; Cleaned internal methods; Removed unused internal variables;
02 Dec 2013 version 0.8.3
- House Cleaning.
25 Oct 2013 version 0.8.2
- Adding forceRequests option, disables caches states and forces reload on back/forward navigation, useful in web apps where data changes states often.
- Fixing custom render key.
- Adding ability to define custom response processing, defaults to DOM updating based on key => value pairs in response.
24 Oct 2013 version 0.7.3
- Adding check for support to public "open" method, falls back to standard window.location.href change.
07 Oct 2013 version 0.7.2
- Fixing bug.
29 Sep 2013 version 0.7.0
- Fixed console nonsense.
- Adding public "open" method to replicate window.location functionality; Updated demo and added to repo.
19 Apr 2013 version 0.6.2
- Fixing issue with navigating away from current page - links now update state and prevent default if requesting the current url.
- Adding request delay, allows for animating page state.
27 Mar 2013 version 0.6.1
26 Mar 2013 version 0.6.0
- Added multiple content selector support and custom ajax request key support based on work by @nilopc; Fixed issue with back/forward navigation; General bug fixes.
25 Mar 2013 version 0.5.4
01 Feb 2013 version 0.5.2
16 Jan 2013 version 0.5.0
WOW Slider is a jQuery image slider plugin with fantastic visual effects and beautifully designed...
Responsive, accessible as a pure CSS slideshow. Prev/next navigation, bullets with thumbnails,...
Lazy Load XT is mobile-oriented, fast and extensible jQuery plugin for lazy loading of images,...
A jQuery plugin for smooth image exploration. Part of the formstone library.
Lightweight HTML5 jQuery File Uploader
Add Vimeo videos to your website using only their ID. Automatically retrieves the video thumbnail,...
The fast and lightweight Lazy plugin for jQuery loads specified images and backgrounds in view...
Simple, easy, customisable and with cache support.
A jQuery plugin for replacing default select elements. Part of the Formstone Library.
A jQuery plugin for responsive navigation. Part of the Formstone Library.
A jQuery plugin for smooth-scaling image and video backgrounds. Part of the Formstone Library.
A jQuery plugin for cross browser number inputs. Part of the Formstone Library.
A jQuery plugin for simple tooltips. Part of the formstone library.
A jQuery plugin for simple content carousels. Part of the Formstone Library.
A jQuery plugin for cross browser range inputs. Part of the formstone library.
A jQuery plugin for adding simple tabbed interfaces. Part of the Formstone Library.
jCanvas brings jQuery's powerful syntax and capability to the HTML5 canvas. Quickly create...
Advanced tagging/tokenizing plugin for input fields with a focus on keyboard and copy-paste support.
The bridge from jQuery to PHP, and vice-versa through AJAX. Using event delegation, forms and...
jQuery Storage API is a plugin that simplify access to storages (HTML5) & cookies, add...