perfect-scrollbar version 0.4.11
Tiny but perfect jquery scrollbar plugin.
15 Jul 2014 version 0.4.11
- Release 0.4.11. 1. Add active- class when scrolls are active 2. Add maxScrollbarLength option 3. Bug fixes
- Add 'maxScrollbarLength' option in README.md
- Merge pull request #174 from ivan1986/patch-1 add maxScrollbarLength.
- Keydown now checks if the event was preventDefault()'ed.
- Consider border of scrollbar rails. Fixes #176 https://github.com/noraesae/perfect-scrollbar/issues/176
- Merge pull request #159 from sarunas/master Add ps-visible class on container then scrollbar is active.
- Merge pull request #173 from jlcarvalho/patch-1 Update README.md.
26 Apr 2014 version 0.4.10
- Add missing variables when cleaned.
- add rtl support Conflicts: src/perfect-scrollbar.js
- Implement opposite-sided scrollbars. Now when you use `top` for the x-axis scrollbar or `left` for the y-axis scrollbar, the scrollbars will be displayed on the opposite side.
31 Mar 2014 version 0.4.9
- Update README.md Use innerWidth and innerHeight for 'includePadding' option.
- Release 0.4.9. 1. Update jquery-mousewheel to 3.1.9 2. CommonJS compatible 3. Add 'includePadding' option 4. Bug fixes
- Prevent default when using 'useBothWheelAxes' option.
- Merge pull request #119 from noraesae/mousewheel-speed Change mousewheel delta calculation logic.
- Merge pull request #131 from Feasul/patch-1 Use innerWidth/Height instead of outerWidth/Height to determine the width/height of container.
- As per jQuery docs the `innerWidth` method is the one that includes padding (https://api.jquery.com/innerWidth/), while the previously used `outerWidth` includes border width as well (https://api.jquery.com/outerWidth/). Therefore the use of `innerWidth` makes more sense for getting the container width with padding in the code (plus a setting name `includePadding` suggest only padding width is taken into account as an extra for container width determination and might be confusing otherwise). The same goes to `innerHeight` vs `outerHeight`.
20 Jan 2014 version 0.4.8
- CSS fixes for IE.
- Release 0.4.7. 1. Don't prevent the default scrolling for the inactive axis. 2. Enhance the scrolling logic. 3. Implement Home, End, Page Up, Page Down and Spacebar for the key scrolling. 4. Bug fixes.
- Add a getEventClassName() function. Each scrollbar object should have its own event class name. Unless, When the one scrollbar is destroyed, another one's event will be unbinded too. The getEventClassName() function returns a unique event class name.
- Add an example about the callback to check if it reaches the end.
- Merge pull request #92 from asiviero/master Implement Home, End, Page Up, Page Down and Spacebar.
19 Jan 2014 version 0.4.7
04 Dec 2013 version 0.4.6
29 Sep 2013 version 0.4.5
07 Sep 2013 version 0.4.4
30 Jul 2013 version 0.4.2
25 Jun 2013 version 0.4.1
16 May 2013 version 0.3.4
12 Mar 2013 version 0.3.3
14 Feb 2013 version 0.3.1
06 Feb 2013 version 0.2.5
26 Jan 2013 version 0.2.3
WOW Slider is a jQuery image slider plugin with fantastic visual effects and beautifully designed...
Responsive, accessible as a pure CSS slideshow. Prev/next navigation, bullets with thumbnails,...
A lightweight jQuery custom scrollbar plugin, that triggers event when reached the defined point
Parallax ImageScroll is a simple and easy jQuery plugin for creating image parallax effects when...
Easy implementation of smooth scrolling for same-page links
A jQuery plugin to easily add functionality to fix elements to the top of the page on scroll.
jQuery plugin to create horizontal scrolling tickers, supports both left and right scrolling as...
The jQuery plugin for supercool scroll animation
Enables single- and multi-dimensional (depending on browser) element dragging through the mouse's...
This is an extension of the original jQuery ui selectable plugin. It has capabilities to scroll...
Easily place your content blocks on top or bottom of the page to scroll.
Allows useful callbacks to be fired upon elements scrolling into and out of view from both the top...
Media gallery viewer widget with a sliding thumbnail bar - performs transition effects when you...
Gallerie is a plugin that offers a lightbox-like gallery viewer of a collection of images. It...
The jQuery plugin for magical scroll interactions.
Simple and lightweight plugin to make scrollbars for a draggable content.
The jQuery plugin for cool scroll animation
Easy element scrolling using jQuery.
Parallax scrolling made easy.
A Simple jQuery Plugin for Animating Scroll with more than 30 unique easing effects