Papa Parse version 3.0.1
Powerful CSV parser that converts CSV to JSON and JSON to CSV. Supports web workers and streaming large files. Gracefully handles malformed input.
16 Jul 2014 version 3.0.1
- Fix for special case of quotes around delimiter in quoted field (fixes #67)
- Quick fix in file streamer
14 Jul 2014 version 3.0.0
- Merging 3.0 into master
- Let's stamp version 3.0 on it and see what happens
- Merge pull request #51 from runejuhl/master Support for comments in CSV input.
- Exposing some internal functions for testing purposes
- Returning fields in meta when header: true
- Complete callback only executed once after all files
- Fix for network streaming in Chrome and other improvements
27 May 2014 version 2.1.4
- Fix for streaming large files
07 May 2014 version 2.1.3
- Removed dead code; attempting fix for classic Mac text files
- I'm pretty sure comparing a string to a number was not my original intent (closes #44)
04 May 2014 version 2.1.2
- Updated manifest
- Minified with typo fix
- Merge pull request #41 from cKlee/master typo dimiter -> delimiter
- typo dimiter -> delimiter
29 Apr 2014 version 2.1.1
- Updated tests with meta field
- Now returning meta object with the delimiter
27 Apr 2014 version 2.1.0
- Version 2.1 supports reading files with encodings other than UTF-8
24 Apr 2014 version 2.0.8
- Merge pull request #37 from adamlc/master Fixed issue when using with Ember.js
- Fixed issue when using with Ember.js fixes mholt/jquery.parse#36
25 Mar 2014 version 2.0.6
- D'oh, updated manifest
- Now auto-detecting ASCII 30 and ASCII 31 char delimiters
- Step tweak is version 2.0.6
- Merge pull request #33 from grandivory/bug/step-abort-ignored Fix a bug that would prevent aborted parsing while streaming
- Added a return value to the step function when using streaming. This will allow the user to abort parsing by returning false.
- Fix for empty line at beginning of files
- Updated manifest with correct jQuery version requirement
- Fix for empty first line of input (closes #30)
11 Feb 2014 version 2.0.3
05 Feb 2014 version 2.0.2
- Did away with file type checking; fixes #18 and #22
15 Jan 2014 version 2.0.1
- Made config object actually optional now
- Merge pull request #19 from bjaglin/master Parser options should be optional - merge
- add default empty options
01 Jan 2014 version 2.0.0
26 Dec 2013 version 1.1.1
16 Dec 2013 version 1.1.0
15 Dec 2013 version 1.0.1
13 Dec 2013 version 1.0.0
09 Dec 2013 version 0.6.1
07 Dec 2013 version 0.6.0
06 Dec 2013 version 0.5.9
05 Dec 2013 version 0.5.8
29 Oct 2013 version 0.5.6
23 Oct 2013 version 0.5.5
20 Oct 2013 version 0.5.4
12 Oct 2013 version 0.5.3
08 Oct 2013 version 0.5.2
06 Oct 2013 version 0.5.0
jQuery plugin for HTML5 drag-and-drop (images and files).
Lightweight tab completion for inputs and textareas
File Upload widget with multiple file selection, drag&drop support, progress bar,...
A better HTML input for files, allowing custom styling and initial values.
The best jQuery AJAX Pagination plugin——DataTable jQuery plugin!
The jQuery Nice File Input Plugin provides batter looking file input HTML element, while making...
Lightweight HTML5 jQuery File Uploader
A jQuery plugin to turn standard input type file into a nice drag&drop zone with validators...
Show a stream of your online activity with jQuery
File Upload widget with multiple file selection, drag&drop support, progress bars and preview...
jQuery plugin for displaying a tree structure in a (HTML) table, i.e. a directory structure or a...
The best jQuery AJAX Pagination plugin——EasyDataTable jQuery plugin!
A jQuery plugin for adding simple tabbed interfaces. Part of the Formstone Library.
Cloudinary streamlines your web application’s image manipulation needs. Cloudinary's cloud-based...
Stylable <input type="file"> for jQuery
Initialization function for your own component. Object creation configuartion from HTML...
jQuery plugin to upload multiple files, one after the other using a queue into list.
A jQuery plugin that converts markup to canvas bar or pie charts.
A jQuery plugin to use the numpad plus key (configurable) as a tab key equivalent.