MagicSuggest version 2.1.0
MagicSuggest is a multiple selection auto suggest combo box for Bootstrap 3.
30 Jun 2014 version 2.1.0
- fixed merges for 2.1.0
- 2.1.0 release. Added cfg(beforeSend), cfg(disabledField), cfg(resultAsStringDelimiter), cfg(selectionContainer). Updated examples and docss
19 May 2014 version 2.0.4
- fixed data as function to pass rawvalue as arg
- added small fix with validation
- v2.0.4: added cfg(vtype) and cfg(vregex)
17 May 2014 version 2.0.1
- Added composer definition
- 2.0.1 release for post-receive github hook
- added jquery plugins def file
- added fn:getData() in min file
- Merge pull request #128 from foglerek/master Added getData method. Thanks
- Added getData method for cases where you want to retrieve the most recent data the magicSuggest object was passed.
Simple autocomplete like Google
Simple plugin to displays HTML5 datalists in a uniform way across browsers.
jQuery Tag Cloud looking like a 3d sphere. 3d animated tag cloud generated from an array. you can...
jQuery plugin providing a Twitter Bootstrap user interface for managing tags.
Simple, easy, customisable and with cache support.
A jQuery plugin to create tag input fields, which works nicely with Twitter Typeahead.js and...
A nice and tidy tag manager.
jQuery HTML5 Form Plugin
Tagtacular is a tag manager plugin for displaying, adding, and removing tags related to an entity....
A combobox plugin
jQuery plugin to add tab-completion & history on an input, like in a shell.
An autocomplete control with only one line interface (No dropdown|select|combobox control). Ideal...
jQuery MyPlaces uses Google Maps API (v.3) to locate and display a set of determined places on the...
Selectize is a jQuery-based custom <select> UI control. Useful for tagging, contact lists,...
Displays tags as a 3D rotating tag cloud using an HTML5 canvas
.once() method for adding behaviors or classes once.
jQuery plugin, for responsive pages, to set tags to same height. Happens during/after browser...
Advanced tagging/tokenizing plugin for input fields with a focus on keyboard and copy-paste support.
An <input> that allows for multiple delimited values, parse hooks, autocomplete, keyboard...
Lists suggested words as the user is typing.