Qoopido Lazyimage version 3.5.3
jQuery plugin to lazy load images.
13 Sep 2014 version 3.5.3
11 Sep 2014 version 3.5.2
09 Sep 2014 version 3.5.1
28 Aug 2014 version 3.5.0
25 Aug 2014 version 3.4.9
23 Aug 2014 version 3.4.8
20 Aug 2014 version 3.4.7
14 Aug 2014 version 3.4.5
14 Jul 2014 version 3.4.4
- [UPDATE] replaced/removed external dependencies - remove dependency on Q.js from support - remove dependency on Q.js from transport/xhr - remove dependency on Q.js from transport/jsonp - remove dependency on JSON2 in general - add polyfill/window/promise - add promise/defer - add promise/all - add promise/race
10 Jul 2014 version 3.4.3
- Update README.md
- Update README.md
- [BUGFIX] emitter, component/remux - fix emitter problem when removing an event listener when there are more than one listeners - revamp component/remux to use matchMedia instead of CSS - add polyfill/window/matchmedia required by changes to component/remux
09 Jul 2014 version 3.4.2
- [UPDATE] gulp - update gulp and gulp modules to newest versions - adjust gulpfile
- [UPDATE] component/remux - change remux.less mixin to be able to provide "px" only, "rem" only as well as "both" in addition - optimize component/remux creation of media queries via "addLayout"
08 Jul 2014 version 3.4.0
- [BUGFIX] component/remux - fix IE10/11 bug where updateState did return "none" layout
02 Jul 2014 version 3.3.9
- [BUGFIX] component/remux, dom/element - fix bug in component/remux where 'statechange' was triggered although no layout was provided - fix bug in dom/element related to events not being handled correctly in IE8
01 Jul 2014 version 3.3.8
- [BUGFIX] component/remux - fix bug where e.g. android browser was not able to determine layout
25 Jun 2014 version 3.3.7
- [BUGFIX] emitter - fix bug that all modules extending emitter share their listeners
23 Jun 2014 version 3.2.9
- [BUGFIX] component/remux - fix IE9 bug in method addLayout
22 Jun 2014 version 3.2.8
- [UPDATE] component/remux -fix JS error in IE8 (although not supported)
18 Jun 2014 version 3.2.7
- [UPDATE] component/remux - change setLayout to forceLayout
17 Jun 2014 version 3.2.5
- [FEATURE] component/remux - add method getLayout() - add method setLayout([(string) layout])
12 Jan 2014 version 3.2.3
- [RELEASE] 3.2.3 - update jQuery plugins and packages
29 Jun 2013 version 1.2.2
27 Jun 2013 version 1.2.0
18 Jun 2013 version 1.1.15
06 Jun 2013 version 1.1.12
09 Feb 2013 version 1.1.11
06 Feb 2013 version 1.1.9
03 Feb 2013 version 1.1.8
31 Jan 2013 version 1.1.7
30 Jan 2013 version 1.1.6
29 Jan 2013 version 1.1.5
27 Jan 2013 version 1.1.4
25 Jan 2013 version 1.1.3
Pinterest like responsive image grid for jQuery that doesn’t suck.
Blindify is a jQuery plugin which creates a slideshow featuring a blinds effect transitioning...
Splits images in as many tiles as you want, even with a gap.
Lazy Load XT is mobile-oriented, fast and extensible jQuery plugin for lazy loading of images,...
A lightweight CSS3 image gallery plugin for jQuery that is pretty to look and and easy to use.
A jQuery Plugin to resize images to fit in a container.
A jQuery plugin to load images sequentially, thereby ensuring smoothness of prevalent loading...
The fast and lightweight Lazy plugin for jQuery loads specified images and backgrounds in view...
A lightweight jQuery plugin that can take a list of page elements and arrange them in a beautiful,...
Easy image lightbox jQuery plugin for small galleries. Allow to zoom images at place.
Allows to transform classic website into a dynamic, ultrafast page, based on content loading using...
Delay loading of images in long web pages. Images outside of viewport wont be loaded before user...
A jQuery plugin for path animation using the Raphaël Library.
A jQuery plugin for smooth-scaling image and video backgrounds. Part of the Formstone Library.
jQuery plugin to create a collage of images
Ajax modal loader for supporting jQuery themes
jQuery plugin for having a row of images and some div blocks that appear depending on which image...
A jQuery plugin to lazy load those darn slow Youtube iframe videos
jQuery plugin for partial loading non essential DOM elements
Load your photos from your Facebook page to your own website using this plugin with a single line...