Cloudinary jQuery Plugin version 1.0.19
Cloudinary streamlines your web application’s image manipulation needs. Cloudinary's cloud-based servers automate image uploading, resizing, cropping, optimizing, sprite generation and more. Cloudinary's jQuery plugin allows direct uploading from the browser to the cloud and dynamic cloud-based image transformations and effects.
13 Jul 2014 version 1.0.19
- Increment version to v1.0.19: Support for delete_by_token API call from the browser
29 Jun 2014 version 1.0.18
- Increment version to v1.0.18: Responsive images support. Automatically update dpr according to real devicePixelRatio when building or updating image. Refactor generate_transformation_string. Add support for dpr parameter. Support supplying cloud_name as option to upload methods. Support supplying multiple in unsigned upload methods.
25 May 2014 version 1.0.17
- Increment version to v1.0.17: Adding unsigned_cloudinary_upload method
11 May 2014 version 1.0.16
- Increment version to v1.0.16: fix URL generation if secure is false in a secure page
- fix url generation if secure is false in a secure page
03 May 2014 version 1.0.15
- fix object encoding in unsigned upload
13 Apr 2014 version 1.0.14
24 Mar 2014 version 1.0.13
- Increment version to v1.0.13: AMD support, trust_public_id - allow keeping file extension that looks like an image extension, Better handling of fieldupload fields with multiple true, Upating the webp image to ensure the webpify function handles Android 4.1.2 version, fix trailing ',', code style fixes, fix named transformations
- fix trailing ',', add .jshintrc, fix named transformations
20 Jan 2014 version 1.0.12
- Increment version to v1.0.12: Support specifying protocol
- Updating links in jquery plugin definition
03 Nov 2013 version 1.0.11
- Increment version to v1.0.11: Add color parameter support
28 Jul 2013 version 1.0.8
17 Jul 2013 version 1.0.7
- Increment version to v1.0.7: Support sprite css urls, Support webpify
- Fix webpify typos
- Support webpify
- Support sprite css urls
30 Jun 2013 version 1.0.6
15 May 2013 version 1.0.5
13 Mar 2013 version 1.0.4
jQuery plugin for HTML5 drag-and-drop (images and files).
Let it Flow! displays a progress bar to see where you are in a defined timeline
jQuery plugin for showing circle statistics.
File Upload widget with multiple file selection, drag&drop support, progress bar,...
A better HTML input for files, allowing custom styling and initial values.
SumoSelect is a jquery plugin which beautifully renders a single or multiple HTML select element....
The jQuery Nice File Input Plugin provides batter looking file input HTML element, while making...
This is a user-friendlier drop-in replacement for the standard <select> with multiple...
File Upload widget with multiple file selection, drag&drop support, progress bars and preview...
Lightweight HTML5 jQuery File Uploader
jQuery plugin for ajax file uploading with file progress
A jQuery plugin to turn standard input type file into a nice drag&drop zone with validators...
jQuery plugin which can arrange a collection of elements into a grid while also providing drag and...
I am a MIT licensed collection of extremely useful DOM helpers and special events for jQuery 1.8...
jQuery plugin for displaying a tree structure in a (HTML) table, i.e. a directory structure or a...
Enables single- and multi-dimensional (depending on browser) element dragging through the mouse's...
The simple jQuery Plugin for customizable overlay which covers a page, elements or iframe-windows...
Small jQuery Plugin to display a Progress / Bar Gauge
Ajax modal loader for supporting jQuery themes