Autosize version 1.18.9
Automatically adjust textarea height based on user input.
26 May 2014 version 1.18.9
- Minor change to fix potential IE8 negative width bug. Fixes #157 Fixes #158
19 May 2014 version 1.18.8
- Minor change to logic for applying the CSS resize property. Fixes #156
12 Apr 2014 version 1.18.7
- no longer need the newline (appended by default)
- Very minor change to better represent condition for taking the element width from the style object. Fixes #147 Added a newline character by default to the textarea element for smoother behavior in IE. Reference #148
12 Mar 2014 version 1.18.6
- Fixed incorrect size when setting the HTML5 textarea wrap attribute to 'hard'
09 Mar 2014 version 1.18.5
- Merge pull request #145 from Revisor/reuse-existing-jquery-object Reuse the existing jQuery object
- Reuse existing jQuery object instead of initializing a new one every time
10 Jan 2014 version 1.18.4
- If textarea displays placeholder text, use placeholder text for sizing. Ref #130, Ref #84.
- Merge pull request #130 from jclement/master If textarea is empty, and placeholder text exists, use placeholder text for sizing.
- Allow correct width calculation of hidden textarea elements, when they have a specified width. Fixes #134 (fixes minor issues with nealbowers’ commit.)
- Merge pull request #134 from neilbowers/master Fixes some situations where element is 'offscreen'
09 Jan 2014 version 1.18.3
05 Jan 2014 version 1.18.2
- Fixes #133
- Checked getComputedStyle return value to avoid potential error exception. Fixes #113
17 Nov 2013 version 1.18.1
- Revert "Add `!important` to height, to solve problem with UIkit." This reverts commit 372266e9f02f195b3a0bbbc4f7f6faae887f4f96.
- Merge pull request #119 from nazar-pc/master Add `!important` to height, to solve problem with UIkit.
- Add `!important` to height, to solve problem with UIkit.
19 Oct 2013 version 1.18.0
- Fixed error that was being thrown in FireFox 3.x. Fixes #112 Removed AMD support. Fixes #109 Ref #56.
06 Sep 2013 version 1.17.8
- Minor change to not append the mirror element when the plugin is applied to an empty jQuery collection. (https://github.com/jackmoore/autosize/pull/65#issuecomment-22480503)
02 Sep 2013 version 1.17.7
- Reverted to an earlier fix for a Chrome issue. Too many issues with using setSelectionRange. Fixes #104
23 Aug 2013 version 1.17.6
- Fixed a potential issue introduced in 1.17.4 that causes an 'NS_ERROR_FAILURE' error in Firefox (fixes #100).
21 Aug 2013 version 1.17.5
- changed mind about removing width calc.
- Improved speed of editing large blocks of text in FireFox. No longer accounts for changes in width for a textarea while typing in order to improve performance.
20 Aug 2013 version 1.17.4
- resolved an issue that was causing slowing down initialization for text-intensive textareas in Chrome (Fixes #99) renamed minified file from jquery.autosize-min.js to jquery.autosize.min.js
27 Jul 2013 version 1.17.2
21 Jun 2013 version 1.17.1
18 Jun 2013 version 1.17.0
17 Jun 2013 version 1.16.20
16 Jun 2013 version 1.16.18
11 Jun 2013 version 1.16.17
06 Jun 2013 version 1.16.15
05 Jun 2013 version 1.16.14
03 Jun 2013 version 1.16.13
30 May 2013 version 1.16.11
29 May 2013 version 1.16.10
19 May 2013 version 1.16.9
19 Mar 2013 version 1.16.7
11 Mar 2013 version 1.16.6
10 Feb 2013 version 1.16.5
28 Jan 2013 version 1.16.4
22 Jan 2013 version 1.16.3
18 Jan 2013 version 1.16.2
16 Jan 2013 version 1.16.1
Lightweight tab completion for inputs and textareas
Restrict what characters that may be entered into text fields. Supports alphanumeric, alphabetic...
jQuery plugin to save form fields values to Local Storage via HMTL5 Web Storage API. Lost...
jQuery plug-in for selection and caret manipulation within textareas and text inputs.
jQuery and Bootstrap plugin for character count on inputs
jQuery plugin that provides a character counter for any text input or textarea.
This plugin causes text fields and textareas to fire a jQuery event, textentered, when a user...
Provides a deselect event for input form elements (textarea, input).
A jQuery plugin that add hint to input or textarea.
jQuery plugin to manipulating cursor inside text and textarea fields
Textarea full screen plugin
jQuery plugin for autofilling text input fields from another text input fields.
jQuery plugin for bridging the gap between html5 placeholder capable browsers and older browsers.
An interface for html input, textarea, and select elements.
jQuery plugin for turning a textarea into a structured list of items.
A jQuery plugin for textarea, password and text inputs that handles common issues such as...
This plugin applies a maximum length to a textarea. * Always truncate or only warn when limit...
Get text selection or replace selected text in input field or textarea.
A jQuery plugin for textarea, text and password inputs to add a character counter bubble that...
jQuery plugin for getting, setting, and replacing the selected text in input fields and textareas.