appendGrid – The dynamic table input jQuery plugin version 1.4.0
appendGrid allow you to input structured data row by row such like filling spreadsheets. It allows you to add/remove/insert/delete row in the grid. The generated input/select/textarea controls are well named for submitting to server side applications such as ASP.NET/PHP/JSP. Multiple options and callback events are available to fit every situation.
15 Jul 2014 version 1.4.0
- Updated to v1.4.0 - Added `invisible` option and `showColumn` / `hideColumn` / `isColumnInvisible` methods for changing / checking visibility of columns. - Added `resizable` option that allow column resizable. - Added `getColumn` method to get columns array used for grid initialization. - [Important] You are allowed to call `appendGrid` methods by passing ONE element in jQuery object only. It will not be affected if you are already using ID, such as $("tblAppendGrid"), as jQuery selector.
26 Jun 2014 version 1.3.6
- Updated to v1.3.6 - Added `getCellCtrl` and `getCellCtrlByUniqueIndex` methods for retrieving generated control for further customization.
22 Apr 2014 version 1.3.5
- Updated to v1.3.5 - Added `customGridButtons` option for customize the standard grid buttons (append/remove last/insert/remove/move up/move down). - Fixed a problem that the selection of `select` elements are not correct when dragging rows.
26 Mar 2014 version 1.3.4
- Updated to v1.3.4 - Renamed `rowBottonsInFront` option to `rowButtonsInFront`.
25 Mar 2014 version 1.3.3
- Updated to v1.3.3 - Added `rowBottonsInFront` option to allow generating row buttons in the front of input columns.
07 Mar 2014 version 1.3.2
- Updated the change log of v1.3.2
- Updated to v1.3.2 - Added `headerSpan` to allow header cell column span. - Allowed to pass array of data to `appendRow` and `insertRow` method. - Fixed a problem that empty row message will not be displayed when passing empty array to `load` method.
25 Jan 2014 version 1.3.1
- Updated to v1.3.1 - Removed `firstCellWidth` and `lastCellWidth` parameters - Added `customFooterButtons` option that allow adding extra buttons to the bottom of grid - The last column will not be displayed if all buttons are hidden
20 Jan 2014 version 1.3.0
- Updated to v1.3.0 - Added `hideButtons` option that allow hiding each buttons individually and removed `hideMoveUpDown` option - Added `customRowButtons` option that allow adding extra buttons at the last cell of each row - Added `hideRowNumColumn` option that allow to not generating the row number column - Added a message to be displayed when the grid is empty
15 Jan 2014 version 1.2.3
- Updated to v1.2.3 Fixed a problem on setting default value on `hidden` type columns
01 Jan 2014 version 1.2.2
- Updated to v1.2.2 Fixed a problem on serializing `hidden` type columns
21 Dec 2013 version 1.2.1
- Updated to v1.2.1 Support `buttonClasses` initial parameters
- Merge pull request #3 from twinh/master Added options for button classes
14 Nov 2013 version 1.2.0
- Updated to v1.2.0 that support drag and drop
28 Oct 2013 version 1.1.3
- Fixed a problem that `i18n` parameter not working even correct values passed in
17 May 2013 version 1.1.2
- Fixed jQuery plugin manifest problem
- Updated jQuery plugin manifest
- Fixed a problem on generating `ui-datepicker` columns
14 Apr 2013 version 1.1.0
- Added support on HTML5 input types
08 Apr 2013 version 1.0.0
- Fixed problems in jquery manifest file
- Create MIT-LICENSE.md
- Create GPL-LICENSE.md
Pinterest like responsive image grid for jQuery that doesn’t suck.
An image grid gallery plugin for jQuery.
jQuery plugin for aligning columns of a table on decimal or other character.
Simple jQuery plugin to render a bar chart from existing <table> contents. Very easy to use.
The best jQuery AJAX Pagination plugin——DataTable jQuery plugin!
Gridly is a jQuery plugin that allows for dragging and dropping as well as resizing.
This is a jQuery plugin that can be used on a website for olap data analysis, smart navigation,...
Data grid inspired by MS Excel, provides sorting, paging, grouping, rows and cell selections,...
jQuery plugin to create sortable and pageable table.
Animated Table Sorter is a simple html table sorter, with the added benefit of animating the...
jQuery plugin which can arrange a collection of elements into a grid while also providing drag and...
jQuery plugin for displaying a tree structure in a (HTML) table, i.e. a directory structure or a...
jui_filter_rules is a jQuery plugin, useful to create dataset filter rules as JSON object and the...
The best jQuery AJAX Pagination plugin——EasyDataTable jQuery plugin!
A very visual menu, looking like a puzzle to show all items in a minimal space
jQuery plugin, provides pagination using page links or jQuery UI slider. Fully configurable....
This simple widget solves the need to create simple columned layouts of images with variable...