appendGrid – The dynamic table input jQuery plugin version 1.4.0
appendGrid allow you to input structured data row by row such like filling spreadsheets. It allows you to add/remove/insert/delete row in the grid. The generated input/select/textarea controls are well named for submitting to server side applications such as ASP.NET/PHP/JSP. Multiple options and callback events are available to fit every situation.
15 Jul 2014 version 1.4.0
- Updated to v1.4.0 - Added `invisible` option and `showColumn` / `hideColumn` / `isColumnInvisible` methods for changing / checking visibility of columns. - Added `resizable` option that allow column resizable. - Added `getColumn` method to get columns array used for grid initialization. - [Important] You are allowed to call `appendGrid` methods by passing ONE element in jQuery object only. It will not be affected if you are already using ID, such as $("tblAppendGrid"), as jQuery selector.
26 Jun 2014 version 1.3.6
- Updated to v1.3.6 - Added `getCellCtrl` and `getCellCtrlByUniqueIndex` methods for retrieving generated control for further customization.
22 Apr 2014 version 1.3.5
- Updated to v1.3.5 - Added `customGridButtons` option for customize the standard grid buttons (append/remove last/insert/remove/move up/move down). - Fixed a problem that the selection of `select` elements are not correct when dragging rows.
26 Mar 2014 version 1.3.4
- Updated to v1.3.4 - Renamed `rowBottonsInFront` option to `rowButtonsInFront`.
25 Mar 2014 version 1.3.3
- Updated to v1.3.3 - Added `rowBottonsInFront` option to allow generating row buttons in the front of input columns.
07 Mar 2014 version 1.3.2
- Updated the change log of v1.3.2
- Updated to v1.3.2 - Added `headerSpan` to allow header cell column span. - Allowed to pass array of data to `appendRow` and `insertRow` method. - Fixed a problem that empty row message will not be displayed when passing empty array to `load` method.
25 Jan 2014 version 1.3.1
- Updated to v1.3.1 - Removed `firstCellWidth` and `lastCellWidth` parameters - Added `customFooterButtons` option that allow adding extra buttons to the bottom of grid - The last column will not be displayed if all buttons are hidden
20 Jan 2014 version 1.3.0
- Updated to v1.3.0 - Added `hideButtons` option that allow hiding each buttons individually and removed `hideMoveUpDown` option - Added `customRowButtons` option that allow adding extra buttons at the last cell of each row - Added `hideRowNumColumn` option that allow to not generating the row number column - Added a message to be displayed when the grid is empty
15 Jan 2014 version 1.2.3
- Updated to v1.2.3 Fixed a problem on setting default value on `hidden` type columns
01 Jan 2014 version 1.2.2
- Updated to v1.2.2 Fixed a problem on serializing `hidden` type columns
21 Dec 2013 version 1.2.1
- Updated to v1.2.1 Support `buttonClasses` initial parameters
- Merge pull request #3 from twinh/master Added options for button classes
14 Nov 2013 version 1.2.0
- Updated to v1.2.0 that support drag and drop
28 Oct 2013 version 1.1.3
- Fixed a problem that `i18n` parameter not working even correct values passed in
17 May 2013 version 1.1.2
- Fixed jQuery plugin manifest problem
- Updated jQuery plugin manifest
- Fixed a problem on generating `ui-datepicker` columns
14 Apr 2013 version 1.1.0
- Added support on HTML5 input types
08 Apr 2013 version 1.0.0
- Fixed problems in jquery manifest file
- Create MIT-LICENSE.md
- Create GPL-LICENSE.md
Pinterest like responsive image grid for jQuery that doesn’t suck.
An image grid gallery plugin for jQuery.
jQuery plugin for aligning columns of a table on decimal or other character.
The best jQuery AJAX Pagination plugin——DataTable jQuery plugin!
Gridly is a jQuery plugin that allows for dragging and dropping as well as resizing.
This is a jQuery plugin that can be used on a website for olap data analysis, smart navigation,...
Simple jQuery plugin to render a bar chart from existing <table> contents. Very easy to use.
Data grid inspired by MS Excel, provides sorting, paging, grouping, rows and cell selections,...
jQuery plugin to create sortable and pageable table.
Animated Table Sorter is a simple html table sorter, with the added benefit of animating the...
jQuery plugin which can arrange a collection of elements into a grid while also providing drag...
The best jQuery AJAX Pagination plugin——EasyDataTable jQuery plugin!
A jQuery Plugin for simple (buttonless) dynamic tables of inputs.
A CSS3 and jQuery Filter & Sort Plugin
This simple widget solves the need to create simple columned layouts of images with variable...
A flexible jQuery plugin that creates a table of contents based on headings in the document. You...
Easily create tables with select-able rows, and operations that can be performed on the selected...